American Academy Literature & Creative Writing Uses the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) Accredited Curriculum.
Literature and Creative Writing 2 (Grade 2) (PACEs 1013-1024) The student:
• Finishes stories and answers questions following one-page stories; chooses story endings.
• Recognizes and writes descriptive sentences.
• Sharpens reading and comprehension skills.
• Writes a personal narrative.
• Practices handwriting and speed reading.
Literature and Creative Writing 3 (Grade 3) (PACEs 1025-1036) The student:
• Puts sentences, instructions, and stories in order; learns sequencing and placement.
• Uses action and descriptive words and learns about limericks.
• Expands imagination.
• Discovers heroes and enemies in a story.
For complete curriculum information, visit the website http://www.nationalhomeschool.com/
Tags: online curriculum, online literature instruction, online creative writing, online homeschooling, homeschooling, homeschool, home-school, online high school, homeschool writing, creative writing, accredited online school