PO Box 8839, Atlanta, GA 31106 (404) 310-2839 • www.weallcanread.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvK6om8lTI by Justin Frank Polgar The basic building blocks of reading are the same for all ages and levels of education. If we fail to form these building blocks with a solid foundation, the daily task of reading becomes a laborious struggle halting the entire learning process. The We All Can Read Online Program offers a unique program that addresses the root of the matter utilizing an Orton-Gillingham-based approach to teaching reading in an easily-accessible and cost-effective format. The reading program is designed to assist those struggling to read and spell. This direct, systematic, and sequential synthetic phonics program is used by parents and adult students in their homes and by teachers in both mainstream, special education, intervention, and ESL classes in schools. The core philosophy of this program is that one does not have to be a reading specialist to teach a student to read and spell! Program Features:
- A parent, teacher or tutor can implement instruction without previous and expensive training. Parents can help their child learn to read and spell even if the parent has not gone to college. 2. Nonsense words are used to teach phonics to older students who already know thousands of words by sight. 2. An adult can teach himself to read and spell on his own without a teacher or tutor. 3. Adults learn to read in the privacy of their own homes; parents teach their children at home. 4. The entire program is accessible online and does not require prior training to implement. 5. The online program teaches phonics and spelling with multisensory, step-by-step, direct instruction. 6. The cost is dramatically less than other Orton-Gillingham-based programs.
- 644 lessons that combine audio, video and text – all lessons are printable!
- All 141 lessons from the Supplemental Fluency Reader
- The 156 page Teacher’s Guide
- The first twenty-eight lessons are free!